Mrs. Amitha. R
Department of Paediatric Nursing
Conference and workshop participated:
- National conference on research methodology held at Rajarajeswari college of nursing on 15th and 16th February 2019.
- Faculty development programme on Research methodology and Digital initiation in teaching health sciences held by Dayananda Sagar University on 11th to 16th July 2019.
- Centre for innovation and leadership – workshop on Emotional Intelligence conducted by DSU on 11th July, 2019.
- State level workshop on clinical pharmacotherapeutics and Dimensions of Nurses Role held at Gopala Gowda Shathaveri Memorial college of Nursing, Mysure on 5th August 2019.
- Delivered guest lecture on the topic “Human Anatomy and Physiology” in Shri Maruthi Matric Higher Secondary School on 9th and 8th December 2017.
- Presented a scientific paper on “Effectiveness of computer assisted teaching program on knowledge regarding early detection of hearing impairment in infants among mothers” in Nation Conference of Research Methodology held at Rajarajeswari College of Nursing.
- Published manuscript titled “Assess the effectiveness of computer assisted teaching programme on knowledge regarding early detection of hearing impairment in infant among mothers in selected community in Bangalore” in International Journal of Medical and Health Research, volume-5, Issue 8, date 1/8/2019, ISSN 24549142, impact Factor:RJIF 5.54.
- Published research article titled “ Nursing personnel’s knowledge and practice regarding infection control measure in neonatal intensive care unit effectiveness of structured teaching programme” in International Journal of Medical and Health Research, Volume-5, Issue-10, October 2019, page no 83.88, ISSN:2454-9142. Impact Factor:RIJF 5.54.