Mrs. ANITA. A
I am having teaching expertise in pharmaceutical chemistry and having keen interest in research area belonging to phytochemistry
International / National Journal Publications
Projects and Seminars:
- Attended a National Seminar on “Challenges and Opportunities posed by Biotechnology and IPR” in 2006
- Participated in National Seminar on “Recent trends in drug design and discovery” in 2007.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Recent Developments in Pharmaceutical Analysis” in 2008.
- Participated in National Seminar on “61st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress-2009”. 5) Won prize in 32nd Pharmacy week celebrations held in Coimbatore.
- Participated in RGUHS Seminar on “Diversity oriented synthesis via combinatorial synthesis
- Participated in National Seminar on “Recent Developments in Pharmaceutical Chemistry” DSI College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Research Topic : Biological evaluation of SESBANIA GRANDIFLORA for antioxidant activity Project completed on “Synthesis of 10-[3’- (N-substituted butyl)-3- Chloro-4- fluoro]- Acridones as possible Antioxidants Agents”
- Project completed on “Spectrophotometric Evaluation of Various strengths of K.C.L. Liquid
- Conducted Workshop on communicative diseases –dengue and chikengunia
- Seminar on Nanotechnology in drug delivary