The library came into being with the establishment of DSI and further expanded with the genesis of the Dayananda Sagar Institutions in the year 1969, Dayananda Sagar College of engineering in 1979, Dayananda Sagar University in 2014 and Dr. Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Institute of Medical Education & Research (CDSIMER) - A constituent unit of Dayananda Sagar University. This Library is accessible to all Undergraduates & faculty members. This library consists of skilled, professional library staff members who are always pleased to help the users. The library is maintained well and regularly enriches its collection in order to allow users full access to current research tools and technologies.
The vision of Library and Information Centre at Dayananda Sagar University is to be a world-class University Library that caters to the needs of UG, PG & Doctoral Programs for academic excellence.
- Mainly to support teaching, learning, research and innovative activities in becoming active & discerning users for promotion of their knowledge.
- To establish learning environment for the Library users as well as encouraging and supporting the professional growth & individual growth for staff, students.
- To fulfill this mission we are committed to build collections, create tools and render services.
Library working hours:
- 09:00 am to 05:00 pm (On all working days)
Library Area & Seating Capacity:
- Library Carpet area is 2500 sq. ft. With 350+ Seating Capacity.
|E-RESOURCES: HELINET, NDL|
Students and Faculty Members are eligible to become the members of the library. Without the membership registration no documents can be borrowed. Prescribed Membership forms are made available in the library.
|Category||No. of Documents|
|Special Dignitaries||5 Books/CDs/DVDs/|
|Faculty members||3 Books/CDs/DVDs/|
|UG Students||2 Books/CDs/DVDs/|
- IISc, Bangalore
- British Council Library