International Partnership & Collaborations
SCMS, Dayananda Sagar University, Bengaluru is proud to be associated with the Analytics Society of India ( ASI ) and host a student chapter.
The Analytics Society of India does quality work in the domain of Analytics and this association signals SCMS’s deep interest in the study and research of business analytics.
ASI is located in the Indian Institute of Management ( IIM ), Bangalore campus.
Key Functions of ASI with Student Chapter:
- ASI will coordinate the student chapter to bridge the gap between academia and industry to develop students for analytics career.
- ASI will support the Student Chapter for organizing any of their activity under the Student Chapter’s name, by helping in providing Resource Persons or any other feasible activities.
- ASI will communicate through email all the details related to various events such as Regional Datathons /Hackathons, Masterclass, Webinars, Symposiums, Conferences and Workshops, being regularly organized by ASI.
- ASI will provide passes for selected ASI Programmes.
- ASI will provide Short and Long duration internships for deserving candidates
- ASI will facilitate instructors for analytics training at parent institute
The chapter head at SCMS is Prof. Chinmoy Kumar, PhD, Associate Professor in the area of Business Analytics.
SCMS is pleased to welcome Dr Steve McKenna on board as an Adjunct Professor (International). Prof McKenna has expertise in Human Resource Manangement as an academician and consultant. He is presently Associate Professor at Curtin University, Australia.
Dayananda Sagar University - SCMS (PGP) is extremely proud to announce yet another collaboration with UIPath - on growing the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) knowledge ecosystem. UIPath is an international market leader in Robotic Process Automation, which is a component of our AI and BA programs. Through this collaboration our PG students both MBA & Executive MBA will have access to their courses towards honing their skills in the areas of AI and BA.
UIPath will also train interested faculty to get insights in futuristic areas and also encourage our students to get certified.
Dayananda Sagar University has signed an MOU for international collaboration with Cyberjaya University, Malaysia. Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences is one of the leading universities in Malaysia offering more than 20 programs in undergraduate, post graduate and doctorate courses in a wide variety of disciplines. The MOU facilitates student exchange program enhancing cross cultural learning for students, joint research between faculty of both the universities and for academic collaboration for conducting conference and seminars.
Dayananda Sagar University, Bengaluru is proud to associate with Whitireia and WelTec, New Zealand
The School of Commerce & Management Studies, Dayananda Sagar University, Bengaluru is proud to associate with Whitireia and WelTec, New Zealand. W & W has a long, illustrious history in the area of education.
WelTec was first born as Petone Technical School in 1904, Whitireia was launched in 1985, and the two joined in 2012 to become known as Whitireia and WelTec. Then in September 2022, we became Whitireia and WelTec business division of Te Pūkenga - New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology (Te Pūkenga).
W&W will provide opportunities for students of SCMS to study and work in New Zealand.
Conversation with Professors from the Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
In conversation with professors from the Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. SCMS is committed to increasing its global footprint.