Click to listen highlighted text!
Powered By GSpeech
Program Education Objectives (PEO's) - MBA
- PEO 01: To create student centric teaching - learning environment which prepare them to achieve their career goals
- PEO 02: To select and apply suitable tools for decision making required for solving complex managerial problems
- PEO 03: To organize various co-curricular and extracurricular activities to enhance students’ skills and hidden talents
- PEO 04: To develop sound knowledge of the business processes and inculcate creativity and innovation in the work place.
- PEO 05: To produce industry ready graduates having utmost look for professional, personal and institutional integrity, social responsibility and continuous learning.
- PEO 06: To collaborate with industry, social organizations and academic institutions for the development of students, institute and society at large
- PEO 07: To develop professional, entrepreneurial skills and social awareness among students to mold them into a good citizen of our country.
- DSU Main Campus:
- Devarakaggalahalli, Harohalli,
Kanakapura Road, Ramanagara Dt.,
Bengaluru – 562 112
- DSU City Innovation Campus:
- Administrative & Main Admission office,
Kudlu Gate, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru - 560 068
Admissions Helpline: 080 49092924 / 25
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Office of Registrar: 080 4909 2910 / 11
Office of Dean (School of Engineering): +91 80 4909 2986 / 32 / 33
Dean - MBA: 080 4909 2931
Enquiry EMBA: 080 4909 2930
Research Cell: 080 4909 2912 / +91 97390 17462
- DSU City Admissions Office:
- Gate 2, 6th Floor, University Building,
Dental Block, Kumaraswamy Layout,
Bengaluru - 560111
Admissions Helpline: 080 46461800
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org