Program Outcomes (PO's)
MBA Program Outcomes
- Graduating students can synthesize the knowledge, skills, and tools acquired in the program within a real business they must be able to design themselves.
- Graduating students can excel in their chosen career paths, by learning how to live, adapt, and manage business environmental change.
- Graduating students will have an integrated knowledge of and demonstrated ability to perform as management professionals. Further, they will be prepared for continued learning throughout their career
- Graduating students will have positive perspectives and skills that create productive managerial leaders.
- Graduating students will understand the ethical and moral tenets of business and apply them in their jobs.
- Graduating students will understand the complex world of innovation and entrepreneurship and have a head-start in creating their own start-up.