- Aligning to our belief and values in enabling and education that prepares students to adapt technologically, logically and analytically to the dynamic and ever-demanding business world, DSU has taken training and placement opportunities to the next level that more than just an employee.
- Leveraging the DSU legacy of six decades, Dayananda Sagar University has a well established and centralized placement and training division - Centre of Innovation and Leadership (CIL).
- Today, Dayananda Sagar University has become one of the preferred academic institutions for a large number of organizations to source the best talents under different verticals and horizontals of the business world.
- The guidance to every student of the university to sort their career path starts right from the first semester and walks through them till they reach their career goals. The training programs are custom made to every batch of engineering, commerce and management, applied sciences, health science and art courses. All the training program starts only after the thorough analysis of student’s capabilities, personality, IQ & EQ of the students.
- The placement cell also offers internship programs for undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. Of late, Dayananda Sagar University has started with in – house summer internship program for engineering students in areas of IoT & Robotics, 3D printing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and much more.
Sharing information about the placement process, guidelines, major recruiters and previous years' statistics with the students. The orientation session is conducted by the Director – Placements or the Chief Placement Officer accompanied by the respective Dean, Director and faculties.
Data capture across various parameters would be done with all the students and this would help in the recruitment process. Hence, a consolidated Data Capture Format is used by the Career Advisory & Placement Services Team for capturing students’ data as per companies’ requirement.
Interacting with the students and then, mapping them to the job opportunities. Based on mapping, the Career Advisory & Placement Services Team analyzes the interests of the students and invites the recruiters accordingly.
Every student who has applied for campus placements, will have to undergo the Campus Recruitment Leadership Training Program in association with the International Institute of Global Studies (IIGS). It includes In-house Training (Aptitude, Group Discussions and Mock Interviews, etc.), Guest Lectures, Workshops and Alumni Interaction.
The recruitment process is subject to change based on the request from the recruiter.
If the applications for the job requirement are less, the company can conduct the process at their campus or at a different venue, based on their convenience.
Once the companies are done with the recruitment process, recruiters have to provide the final list of selected students at the end of the procedure. After confirmation from the recruiters, successful students would be communicated.
On reaching every milestone in the number of successful placements, we also celebrate their success with the faculties and classmates.
Commerce & Management
- About Commerce & management
- Vision, Mission and Goals
- Dean's Message
- Programs Offered
- Seats and Eligibility
- Board of Studies
- Programme Educational Objectives
- Facilities & Features
- Calendar of Events
- News & Events
- International Partnership & Collaborations
- Student Testimonials