PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO'S)
Our Graduates will:
- PEO1: Use the fundamental knowledge and skills acquired: to design systems in aerospace and related areas for local and global needs.
- PEO2: Be leaders in engineering, academia, business and public service with high professional and ethical standards.
- PEO3: Be actively engaged in acquiring and advancing knowledge in Aerospace Engineering and allied areas through higher education, research and development, and other creative efforts for lifelong learning.
- PEO4: Nurture entrepreneurial ventures and collaborate effectively as members of multidisciplinary teams to support sustainable economic development for enhancing the quality of life.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO'S)
- PSO1: Apply knowledge acquired in Aerospace Structures, Aerodynamics, Guidance, Navigation and Control, Aerospace Propulsion and Systems Engineering to solve real-world Aerospace Engineering problems using emerging technologies.
- PSO2: Create, select, and apply aerospace modelling, analysis and design, as well as team working skills in the design and integration of flight and spacecraft systems.
- PSO3: Design, develop, analyze and operate multi-disciplinary systems related to Aerospace Engineering.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (PO'S):
After undergoing this programme, a student will have:
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and Engineering fundamentals to solve complex problems in mechanical engineering
- Ability to analyse mechanical engineering problems, interpret data and arrive at meaningful conclusions involving mathematical inferences
- Ability to design an mechanical engineering system, component, or process to meet desired needs considering public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations
- Ability to understand and solve complex mechanical engineering problems by conducting experimental investigations
- Ability to apply appropriate tools and techniques and understand utilization of resources appropriately to complex mechanical engineering activities
- Ability to understand the effect of engineering solutions on legal, cultural, social and public health and safety aspects
- Ability to develop sustainable solutions and understand their effect on society and environment
- Ability to apply ethical principles to engineering practices and professional responsibilities
- Ability to work as a member of a team, to plan and to integrate knowledge of various engineering disciplines and to lead teams in multidisciplinary settings
- Ability to make effective oral presentations and communicate technical ideas to abroad audience using written and oral means
- Ability to lead and manage multidisciplinary teams by applying engineering and management principles
- Ability to adapt to the changes and advancements in technology and engage in independent and life-long learning