PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO'S)
- Graduates will have the scientific and technical knowledge to have successful careers in the space industry.
- Graduates will have competency to analyze challenges and advancements in the focus areas of Aerospace and its relevant fields.
- Graduates will be motivated and confident to pursue advanced education, research and development and other creative efforts in Aerospace Engineering and allied areas.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO'S)
- Graduates will excel in their professional career in Aerospace industries and research with highest ethical standards to their activities by acquiring knowledge in Science, Mathematics, and Aerospace engineering.
- Graduates will exhibit professionalism, team work in their chosen profession and adapt to current trends, technologies and industrial scenarios by pursuing lifelong learning.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (PO'S):
After undergoing this programme, a student will have:
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and Engineering fundamentals to solve complex problems in mechanical engineering
- Ability to analyse mechanical engineering problems, interpret data and arrive at meaningful conclusions involving mathematical inferences
- Ability to design an mechanical engineering system, component, or process to meet desired needs considering public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations
- Ability to understand and solve complex mechanical engineering problems by conducting experimental investigations
- Ability to apply appropriate tools and techniques and understand utilization of resources appropriately to complex mechanical engineering activities
- Ability to understand the effect of engineering solutions on legal, cultural, social and public health and safety aspects
- Ability to develop sustainable solutions and understand their effect on society and environment
- Ability to apply ethical principles to engineering practices and professional responsibilities
- Ability to work as a member of a team, to plan and to integrate knowledge of various engineering disciplines and to lead teams in multidisciplinary settings
- Ability to make effective oral presentations and communicate technical ideas to abroad audience using written and oral means
- Ability to lead and manage multidisciplinary teams by applying engineering and management principles
- Ability to adapt to the changes and advancements in technology and engage in independent and life-long learning