Objectives and Outcomes
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
- Our graduates will be successful as Computer Application Developers, Algorithm Developers, Computer Programmers.
- Our graduates will have successful professional careers in industry, government, academia and military as innovative engineers.
- Our graduates will continue to learn and advance their careers through activities such as participation in professional organizations, attainment of professional certification and seeking higher education.
- Our graduates will be active members ready to serve the society locally and internationally
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs):
After undergoing this programme, a student will have:
- The programme acts as a foundation degree and helps to develop critical, analytical and problem solving skills at first level.
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline.
- An ability to identify, analyse, research literature, formulate complex problems involving computing.
- An ability to design, implement and evaluate a computational system / solution to customer requirements.
- An ability to use appropriate techniques, skills and tools necessary for computing practice.
- An ability to function effectively in teams to accomplish shared computing design, evaluation or implementation goals and lead team in multidisciplinary realm.
- Ability to make effective written and oral presentations and communication that facilitate to work in collaboration.
- Apply project management and software engineering practices to the launch of new programs, initiatives, products, services and events relative to the needs of stakeholders
- Ability to pursue independent study and demonstrate the capabilities for lifelong learning and professional development