Structure & Assessment
The BCA degree program has been structured to ensure that the outcomes which follow are met by all graduates at the time of their graduation. All graduates will possess:
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing and mathematics to software design and computing problems
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs
- An ability to function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences both in an oral and written form.