Objectives and Highlights
The objectives of the MCA Program are to equip students to:
- Apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, computing specialization, mathematics, and domain knowledge appropriate for the computing specialization to the abstraction and conceptualization of computing models from defined problems and requirements.
- Identify, formulate, research literature, and solve complex computing problems reaching substantiated conclusions using fundamental principles of mathematics, computing sciences, and relevant domain disciplines.
- Design and evaluate solutions for complex computing problems, and design and evaluate systems, components, or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Create, select, adapt and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern computing tools to complex computing activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
- Recognize the need, and have the ability, to engage in independent learning for continual development as a computing professional.
- Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary environments.
- To impart technical knowledge through innovative teaching, research and consultancy.
- Provides state-of-the-art facilities and internationally recognized faculty.
- To adapt to the dynamic needs of industries through curriculum update.
- Promotes partnerships with industry and community.
- To produce competent graduates with professional ethics and life skills.