M.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering
Department of Computer Science & Engineering offers a dynamic eco-system for study, research and professional growth for the faculty and the students. It strives to groom its students to be competent IT professionals, researchers and entrepreneurs.
Program Outcomes (PO's):
- PO1: Knowledge To acquire the depth knowledge in the field of Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cloud Computing, Big data & IOT, and apply the same in the design and development of Software and Hardware Systems
- PO2: Critical Thinking To analyze the complex problems in Computer Science & Engineering and other associated domains and to analyze alternative designs for tradeoffs between various design factors such as power, performance and accuracy
- PO3: Problem Solving: To identify, formulate and critically study the problems, understand the connectivity between theory and practice. To design and develop efficient algorithms, conduct experiments, analyzing the results. To apply the knowledge to different domains by considering social, environmental, economic, and security constraints
- PO4: Research Skill To analyze existing literature in an area of specialization, conduct research to develop innovative methodologies to tackle issues identified and contribute to the development of technological knowledge and intellectual property.
- PO5: Modern Tool Usage To apply current techniques, skills and modern computing tools to build and analyze robust, reliable, maintainable, scalable and efficient computing systems
- PO6: Collaborative and Multidisciplinary work To enhance skills and continuously acquire advanced knowledge in Computer Science and Engineering along with multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary domains for professional excellence.
- PO7: Project Management and Finance To manage and execute complex software engineering projects under economic, time and performance constraints both working in teams and in an individual capacity.
- PO8: Communication To contribute and communicate effectively with the society, able to write effective reports and design documents by adhering to the appropriate standards, make effective presentations.
- PO9: Ethical Practices and Social Responsibility To become a complete professional with high integrity and ethics. With excellent professional conduct and with empathy towards the environmental and contribute to the community for sustainable development of society
- PO10: Independent and Reflective Learning To critically evaluate the outcome of one's actions and apply self-corrective measures to improve the performance
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO's):
- PSO1: Students should be able to gain knowledge and build a career in the field of emerging areas of Computer Science and Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Cryptography, Natural Language Processing, Image Processing, Sensor Network, Cyber Security, Data Science, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality domains and be able to apply the knowledge to address complex industry and technical problems.
- PSO2: To build expertise in advanced engineering through research and software development in a wider range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Cryptography, Natural Language Processing, Image Processing, Sensor Network, Cyber Security, Data Science, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality domains.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO's):
- PEO1: Graduates will compete on a global platform to pursue their professional careers/higher education/ research in various fields of Computer science and Engineering.
- PEO2: Graduates will acquire skills to define a problem, design an appropriate solution for the problem, and apply effectively in Academics/Industry/Research fields.
- PEO3: Work in teams, collaborating in inter disciplinary boundaries and thus playing an essential role in the growth towards societal and industrial needs.
- PEO4: Graduates will continue learning and successfully growing to meet the constant changes in technology and development, research, engineering.