Mrs. Kavita Chandrakar
Department of Medical Surgical Nursing
- A comparative study to assess the effectiveness of ultrasonic harmonics scalpel versus conventional diathermy among laparoscopic cholecystectomy patients to develop an educational pamphlet for nurses at Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital And Research Centre, Bhilai (C.G.).
- Research Abstract - "A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on cancer myths & misconceptions among cancer patients & their relatives at Sector-1, Hospital, Bhilai" in Chhattisgarh TNAI Journal Of Nursing Review( Student Forum Section) 2013
- Participated in Paper Presentation in National Conference on “Innovations & Challenges in Nursing” at T.John College of Nursing, Bangalore on 1st March 2019.
- Participated in Paper presentation in National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Health Care” organized by Dayananda Sagar University on 8th December 2015.
Training Programmes Attended:
- Have completed the BNCPR provider course of the IAP-LDSC Neonational Resuscitation program on July 2013.
- Have completed course of the training for Nurses Programme on HIV/AIDS and ART under the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria (GFATM) conducted by P.G. College of Nursing (October 2012).
- Attended Guest lecture on Internationalisation of Dayananda Sagar University “Reinventing Digital Leadership for Industry 0” by Prof.Dr.Mudiarasan Kuppuswamy,University of Cyberjaya on 5th December 2019.
- Attended Guest lecture on “How to write Proposal for project” by Prof.Dr.Ajay Pillai on 22nd November 2019.
- Attended workshop on Nursing Process at Dayananda Sagar University, College of Nursing Sciences, by Devakirubai, HOD, Medical Surgical Nursing, Sacred College of Nursing, Madurai, Tamilnadu on 20 and 21st January 2020.
- Attended workshop on “Learning Disabilities In Children” at Dayananda Sagar University, College of Nursing Sciences, by Sulatha Shenoy, Director, Turning Point, Centre for Psychological Assessments, Therapies and Counselling, Jaynagar, Bangalore on 23rd January 2020.
- Attended workshop on “Non-Communicable Diseases” at Dayananda Sagar University, College of Nursing Sciences, by Dinesh Selvam, Dean Mohan lal academy for Diabetes centre, Chennai.
- Attended workshop on “Optimal Infant and Young Child Feeding Practices, at Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta, Road on 1st August 2016.
- Attended training on “CPR – Basic Life Support organised by Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) committee of J.L.N. Hospital & Research Centre, Bhilai.Participated in National Pulse Polio Programme camp conducted by Bhilai Steel Plant (SAIL).
- Workshop for Nursing Staff on Safe Practices in Maternity & Child Health Care, Neonatal Training programme on pediatric hematology, improving care of LBW babies, essential newborn care & specialized care in pediatric and neonatal intensive care unit.
- Worked as a Faculty in "Workshop on Peadiatric & NICU Care"at Bhilai on 8th January 2012 organised by SAIL in J.L.N.H & R.C, Bhilai.
- Participated in "Live Operative Workshop On Breast Cancer" on 11th March 2012 organised by SAIL at J.L.N.H & R.C, Bhilai under Dr. R.P.Singh, H.O.D, Bhilai .
- Attended 7th IMACGCON-2012 hosted by Durg Branch on 15th January 2012 under K . Thakur, Organising Secretary, Bhilai.
- Participated in 3rd International Psychiatric NursingConference – Complementary & Alternative therapies in management of Psychiatric Nursing Perspectives in 2011.