As per the direction of Chairperson, of the University Governing Council, the Following Library Advisory Committee is constituted.
|Dean, School of Engneering
|Dean, School of Commerce & Management Studies
|Dean, School of Basic & Applied Sciences
|Dean, School of Health Sciences
|Dean, School of Arts & Humanities
|Dean, School of Law
|Dean, School of Design and Digital Transmedia
|Dean, Dr. Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Institute of Medical Education & Research
|Chief Finance Officer
Aims and Objectives:
- To strengthen the efforts of the librarian in planning library activities and policies.
- To take the feedback from the departments and plan for improvement and enrichment of the library.
- To act as a liaison between the library and the readers.
Powers and Functions:
The library committee ensures that proper care is taken with regard to the following.
- Allocation of funds for books and journals in various subjects.
- Framing and suggesting amendments to library code of conduct.
- Assessment of the library services provided by the library, if necessary. Suggesting improvements in library services.