As per the direction of Chairperson, of the University Governing Council, the Following Library Advisory Committee is constituted.
|2||Dean, School of Engneering||Member|
|3||Dean, School of Commerce & Management Studies||Member|
|4||Dean, School of Basic & Applied Sciences||Member|
|5||Dean, School of Health Sciences||Member|
|6||Dean, School of Arts & Humanities||Member|
|7||Dean, School of Law||Member|
|8||Chief Finance Officer||Member|
|9||Chief Librarian||Member Convener|
Aims and Objectives:
- To strengthen the efforts of the librarian in planning library activities and policies.
- To take the feedback from the departments and plan for improvement and enrichment of the library.
- To act as a liaison between the library and the readers.
Powers and Functions:
The library committee ensures that proper care is taken with regard to the following.
- Allocation of funds for books and journals in various subjects.
- Framing and suggesting amendments to library code of conduct.
- Assessment of the library services provided by the library, if necessary. Suggesting improvements in library services.