Ms. Komala M, M. Pharm currently working as an Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore. She holds a Master of Pharmacy degree from Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences and Bachelor of Pharmacy from Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore. She has published 5 review and research papers in reputed international journals, and presented three research papers at various international conferences. Her area of interests includes preclinical studies under infectious disease, cancer and genetics.
- Komala, M. Radhika.M.N, Anbu, J. and Kalashanti, R.2019. A Review on Chemical Models of Colorectal Cancer: Criteria with Mechanism of Carcinogenesis. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research, 56(1), 66-72.
- Radhika, M.N. Anbu, J. M, Dhrubojyothi. Kalashanti, R and Komala, M. 2019. Osteoporosis and its management- An overview. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research, 56(1), 154-160.
- Kalashanti, R, Anbu J, Radhika, M. and Komala, M. 2019. De-addictives: Evaluation Methods and its Choice of Remedies from Various System of Medicine-an Update. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research, 57(1), 70-77.
Seminars/ Workshops/ Conferences Attended:
- Poster presentations in “Krupacon Pharma 2018” International conference on Drug development and Clinical research on 12th and 13th Oct at Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Attended two days workshop on “Application and the Recent Developments of HPTLC” on 21st and 22nd Nov 2017 at Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore.
- Attended two days seminar on “Limitation of Animal Experimentation and Alternative Animal Models in Research” on 06-07 Dec 2018 at Acharya & BM Reddy College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Attended workshop on “Art and Science of Scientific Research and Writing” on 14 Dec 2018 at Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Poster presentations in “Karnataka Science and Technology Academy in association with NMKRV College” 11th annual conference on ‘New Vistas in Science and Technology for Common Good’ held on 1st and 2nd Feb, 2019.
- Patent Filed on Project: Development, characterization and pharmacological evaluation of antiblemish cream containing herbal oils. (Patent Application: 201841049894, December 31, 2018).
- Group project on Development, Characterization and Pharmacological Evaluation of Anti-Blemish Cream Containing Herbal Oils
- Individual project on Alleviative Effect of Herbal Extract Containing Phytoconstituents of Bambusa Vulgaris and Opuntia Ficus Indica against AOM/DSS induced Colorectal Carcinoma Bearing Mice