Mr. RAMAKRISHNA PRUDHIVI
I, Ramakrishna Prudhivi, Ph. D scholar in Pharmacy with 7.5 years teaching & research experience, published 20 articles in health care seeking a good career in medical writing. It’s my immense pleasure to start my teaching career in Hindu College of Pharmacy, Andhra Pradesh in 2012. Later I joined in College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dayananda Sagar University, Bengaluru. I underwent training programs in industrial manufacturing of tablets, capsules & liquid orals and clinical research foundation course in 2011 and pursued a diploma in Industrial Programe in Pharma Regulatory Affairs (IPPRA) in 2013. I have done 20 publications in international peer reviewed journals. I guided 4 B. Pharm including 25 Pharm D students for carrying out undergraduate research projects. At present I am pursuing Ph. D program from Krishna University, Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh. I had experienced in various fields of pharmacy such as pharmacovigilance, pharmacoepidemiology, drug interactions, drug utilization and prescribing pattern and expertise in writing, editing, proof reading and publishing articles in healthcare field and recently I acquired knowledge on medical devices regulation guidelines and standard regulatory requirements for its CE marking.
PERIOD DESCRIPTION TRAINING -2011 Clinical research foundation, VAC Biotechnologies, Hyderabad, A.P. TRAINING -2009 Industrial training in Manufacturing of tablets, capsules, and liquid Orals at Win Rex Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
ADDITIONAL HONORS & AWARDS
- I have cleared World Intellectual Property Organizations Examination.
- Presently I am working as a reviewer for Journal of Pharmacy Practice and Journal of Young Pharmacists
- I have guided 8 B. Pharm and 16 Pharm.D students for their academic projects
Paper Presentation in National Conferences
- Participated in National Seminar entitles “Target Drug Delivery-Concepts and Advances” held on 3rd April 2019 at College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dayananda Sagar University, Bengaluru.
- Presented oral presentation on “ciprofloxacin induced cutaneous vasculitis: a cross reaction to norfloxacin” at college of pharmaceutical sciences, Dayananda Sagar University, Bengaluru during 17th-18th December, 2018.
- Participated in international conference on “Drug Development and Clinical Research: Current Scenario and Oppurtunities” at Krupanidhi college of pharmacy, Bengaluru during 12th -13th October, 2018.
- Participated in a Faculty Development Program with the theme “Challenges in Pharma Teaching and Research” at Dayananda Sagar University, Bengaluru during 21st – 26th January, 2018.
- Presented a poster on “Assessment Of Success Rate Of Directly Observed Treatment Short-Course In Tuberculosis Patients” in the scientific session of first International Conference on Advanced Pharmacy Practice(ICAPP) held at Acharya B.M. Reddy College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bengaluru during 18-19th Dec,2017.
- Participated in a Faculty Development Program with the theme “Managing Stress In Teaching Profession” at Dayananda Sagar University, Bengaluru during 9th – 13th January, 2017.
- Presented a poster on “Analysis of Moderate to Severe Adverse events in Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Patients” in the scientific session of 68th IPC-2016 held at AU College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, A. P. during 16th – 18th December 2016.
- Presented an oral presentation on Assessment of Health related Quality of Life among Patients with Tuberculosis in Govt. ID Hospital, Guntur in 2nd Andhra Pradesh Science congress organized by AP Akademy of Sciences, Amaravathi during 7-9th November 2016.
- Participated in a workshop on Cardiovascular Research conducted at Dayananda Sagar University, Bengaluru on 26th September 2016.
- Participated in Accidental Emergency Care conducted by Apollo Hospitals conducted on 18th Feb, 2016
- Participated as a delegate in PCI sponsored Pharm. D brainstorm conducted by RGUHS, Bangalore from 10th to 11th February, 2016.
- Participated as a delegate in 66th INDIAN PHARMACEUTICAL CONGRESS held at Hitex, Hyderabad from 23rd to 25th, January 2015.
- Participated in the National conference on “ current scenario and novel findings in Pharmaceutical Research” organized by APP Andhra Pradesh state branch at Hindu College of Pharmacy, Guntur(A.P) on 25th October, 2014 as delegate
- Participated in Current Trends in Pharmaceutical Arena conducted by Hindu College of Pharmacy, Amaravathi Road, Guntur from 18th-20th October 2014.
- Participated in “National level seminar on Current Trends in Pharmacovigilance” held at A.M.Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy, Narasaraopet, Guntur, A.P. on 4th May 2014.
- Participated in Decennial Annual Celebrations organized by A.M.Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy, Narasaraopet, Guntur, A.P. on 4th March 2014.
- Participated as a Delegate in the Indian Congress of Pharmacy Practice 2014& Inaugural convention of the Indian Association of Colleges of Pharmacy held at Bangalore on 21st & 22nd February 2014.
- Participated in 2 days “National Seminar on Pharmacy Practice” organized by KVSR Siddhartha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh on 14th & 15th February, 2014.
- Participated in AICTE sponsored staff development program on “Teaching Learning Methodologies for Pharmacy Practice Teachers” organized by JSS College of Pharmacy during September 30th to October12, 2013.
- Participated as a registered Delegate in the “Pharmacy Practice Module Advanced Learning Series-2” organized jointly by the Indian Association of Colleges Pharmacy and St. Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hanmakonda, Warangal (A.P) India from 15-02-2013 to 17-02-13.
- Participated in the National Conference on “Innovative Formulations for Chronic Disorders” held on 20th and 21st July-2013.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Current Activities and Future Perspectives in Pharmaceutical Chemistry Research and Development” sponsored by AICTE, New Delhi on 20th April to 4th May
- Presented a Posture “Assessment of Drug Therapy in Geriatric patients using Beer’s criteria at Tertiary Teaching Hospital, Guwahati” in International Conference on pharmacovigilance held at Hotel NeelamThe Grand in Goa on 26 & 27th Feb 2011.
- Presented a Posture on “Monitoring of Adverse Drug Reactions of Antiepileptic Drugs” in 63rd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at International Exhibition Centre, Bangalore from 16-18th December, 2011.
- Ramakrishna P, Barman AK, P J Mahanta ML, Ramaiah M. Collection, Detection, Assessment, Monitoring and Prevention of Adverse Drug Reactions in the Nephrology Department of Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Assam, India. Global Journal Medical Research. 2014 Jun;14(3):29-33.
- Ramakrishna P, Ramaiah M, Kayal AK. Collection, detection, assessment, monitoring and prevention of adverse drug reactions of anti-epileptic drugs. Int Res J Pham. 2014;5(8):653-57.
- Ganapaty S, Ramaiah M, Ramakrishna P, Reddy DN. Scientific validation and formulation of three Indian Folklore medicinal plants. Journal of Pharmacy Research. 2013 Aug 1;6(8):823-35.
- Prudhivi Ramakrishna, Maddi Ramaiah, Krishna Pavan Kumar J. Monitoring of Prescription Pattern of Antimicrobial Agents in Medicine Department of A Tertiary care Hospital, International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy. 2016;7(4).
- Ramaiah M, Ramakrishna P. Pseudocholinesterase Deficiency in an Indian Community. Journal of Pharmacy Practice and Community Medicine. 2017;3(1): 27-30.
- Ramakrishna P, Ramaiah M, Jonnalagadda KP. Current Clinical Status of Vascular Complications in Diabetes Mellitus Patients and Evaluation of Risk Factors. J Pharm Practice Community Med. 2017;3(3):120-5.
- Ramakrishna Prudhivi, Shaik Ayesha, Y Haritha, Promod Giri, Anuradha. Evaluation of quality of life in hemodialysis patients and measurement of clinical outcomes. Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2018 Aug;7(4):19-31.
- Ramakrishna Prudhivi, Monika K. A., K. S. Charitha, M. Ramana Reddy, K. Vaishnavi, Jyothi. A Study on Drug Utilization Review and Potential Drug-Drug Interactions in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients. Glob J Med Res. 2018;18(4):1-9.
- Nahid Akbari, Ramakrishna Prudhivi, Naidu S. Rational Use of Antibiotics and Monitoring of Drug Interactions in Patients with Respiratory Tract Infection. J Pharm Pract Community Med. 2018;4(4):211-5.
- Ramakrishna Prudhivi, Sivareddy Challa, Basaveswara Rao MV, Veena G, Bhaskar Rao N, Hema manogna Narne. Assessment of Success Rate of Directly Observed Treatment Short-Course (DOTS) in Tuberculosis Patients of South India. Journal of Young Pharmacists. 2019;11(1):67-72.
- Ramakrishna Prudhivi, Sivareddy Challa, Basaveswara Rao MV, Veena G, Bhaskar Rao N, Hema manogna Narne. Assessment of Adverse Drug Reactions In Tuberculosis Patients of South India. International Research Journal of Pharmacy.2018;10(2):198-204.
- Ramakrishna Prudhivi, SivareddyChalla, BasaveswaraRao MV, Veena G, BhaskarRao N, HemamanognaNarne. Assessment of Health related Quality of Life in Tuberculosis Patients of South India. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2019;11(7):2714-21.
- Soumya Shastry, Ramakrishna Prudhivi, Vidhya S, Alison Lugun, Thota Sai Mounika, Sunil Christopher. Pattern of pharmacotherapy and assessment of drug related problems in ischemic heart disease patients. International research Journal of Pharmacy. 2019;10(3):136-43.
- Veena G, Sivareddy Challa, Ramakrishna Prudhivi, Basaveswara Rao MV. Protective Effect of Fragarria annanasa (Strawberry)and Vaccinium corymbosum (Blueberry) Fruit Extracts against L-arginine Induced Acute Pancreatitis in Rats. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 2019;42(3):1-9.
- Vaishnavi K, Channaraya V, Ramakrishna Prudhivi, Monika K A, Charitha K S, Ramana Reddy M. Weil’s Disease With A PathognomicConjunctival Suffusion And Rashes: A Case Report. International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy. 2019;10(3):107-110.
- Vaishnavi K, Channaraya V, Ramakrishna Prudhivi, Monika K A, Charitha K S, Ramana Reddy M. Ciprofloxacin Induced Cutaneous Vasculitis: A Cross Reaction To Norfloxacin. International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy. 2019;10(3):83-86.
- Veena G, SivareddyChalla, Ramakrishna Prudhivi, BasaveswaraRao MV. MorindaCitrifolia(Noni) Fruit Protects the Excocrine Pancreatic Dysfunction Against L-Arginine Induced Acute Pancreatitis in Rats.Pharmacognosy magazine. 2019;15:S328-34.
- Reefathshareefa, Ramakrishna prudhivi,ChandanaDB, Mohammed Osama Akhtar, Milan Anna George,ShwetaSrivatsa. A Study on the Assessment of Adverse Drug Reactions of Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors and Their Impact on Quality of Life in Solid Organ Malignancy Patients.‖ IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS).2019;18(9):61-74.
- Nidhi R, Ramakrishna Prudhivi, LidiyaLal, Mithun Kumar S, SarathSai B, Sheena Marin Thomas, Mallikarjuna HM. A Prospectivestudy on Assessment of Acceptance and Functional Capacity of Chronic Kidney Disease Patients in Tertiary Care Hospital. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research. 2019;11(9):3281-8.
CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS/GUEST TALKS ORGANIZED:
- I was the co-ordinator for the workshop entitled “Workshop on Pharmacovigilance” held at A. V. Auditorium, College of Pharmaceutical Sceinces-Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore on 16th October, 2017.
- I was the co-ordinator for the guest Talk entitled “How To Treat Epilepsy” held at A. V. Auditorium, College of Pharmaceutical Sceinces-Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore on 10th October, 2017.
- I was the co-ordinator for the workshop entitled “Pharmacist Interventions in prevention and management of Drug Therapy Problems” held at C. D. Sagar Auditorium, College of Pharmaceutical Sceinces-Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore on 4th September, 2017.
- I was the co-ordinator for a two day workshop on “Career Opportunities in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance” at C. D. Sagar Auditorium, College of Pharmaceutical Sceinces-Dayananda Sagar University, 25th and 26th April, 2018.
- I was the co-ordinator for the international Conference on “Challenges and Opportunities for Clinical Pharmacists: Resolving Health and Safety Issues” held at Dr. Premachandra Sagar Auditorium, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dayananda Sagar University, Bengaluru on 17th & 18th December, 2018.