College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
A Pharmacist for all your Medical Care.
The College of Pharmaceutical Sciences is committed to produce a fleet of highly knowledgeable, skilled and competitive professionals in the field of pharmacy.
The department offers four year of undergraduate (B.Pharm), six years Pharm.D program and two year masters program(M.Pharma) in various branches along with doctoral program in pharmacy. The school comprises state of the art infrastructure and a highly qualified dedicated faculty. In order to provide best possible pharmacy education the college has full-fledged laboratories. It boasts of a well equipped modernized analytical laboratory, machine room and a well maintained animal house.
The department also has an excellent digitalized library facility with sufficient number of books and renowned national and international journals.
Faculty members are actively involved in various research activities, attending and organizing seminars, conferences and workshops -which helps the student community to get an exposure to the ongoing developments in their pertaining fields.
To be a pioneer in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences by imparting quality education, training and research for the benefit of mankind with the ultimate aim of providing proficient patient care and drug development to meet global demands.
- To provide adequate knowledge, necessary skill to practice the profession of Pharmacy.
- To nurture team work to serve society by practicing and executing moral responsibilities associated with the field of Pharmacy.
- To encourage students to take up research activities in various facets of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacy practice. Further applying research into Healthcare practice to serve the society in a better way.
College of Pharmacy
- About Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Vision, Mission and Goals
- Program Educational Objectives
- Course Outcomes
- Dean's Message
- Seats & Eligibility
- Calendar of Events
- Board of Studies
- Research Activities
- News & Events
- SIFD Submitted to PCI
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Curricular Aspect
- Contact Us