COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY - LIBRARY
Vision & Mission
- The vision of Library and Information Centre at Dayananda Sagar University is to be a world-class University Library that caters to the needs of UG, PG & Doctoral Programs for academic excellence.
- The mission of Library and Information Centre of Dayananda Sagar University is to provide many services and various modes of activities to its user community in a wide range.
- Mainly to support teaching, learning, research and innovative activities in becoming active & discerning users for promotion of their knowledge.
- To establish learning environment for the Library users as well as encouraging and supporting the professional growth & individual growth for staff, students and every individual in his treasure of knowledge of great name, fame & reputation earned by its great extended services.
- To fulfill this mission we are committed to build collections, create tools and render services.
Library working hours:
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 am to 04:00 pm
- Saturday : 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
|National & International Print Journals||5|
Statistics Date: 15/09/2018
All DSU Physiotherapy Students and Faculty Members are eligible to become the members of the library. Without the membership registration no documents can be borrowed. Prescribed Membership forms are made available in the circulation and also download from the website.
|Category||No. of Documents|
|Faculty members||4 Books/CDs/DVDs/|
|UG Students||2 Books/CDs/DVDs/|
|PG Students||2 Books/CDs/DVDs/|
To get the Library membership students have to produce the below mentioned documents:
- ID CARD(Smart Card)
- One pass port size and 2 stamp size photos
- Photo copy of the Library caution deposit fee receipt