Faculty Name: Mrs. SAPNA S DONGRE Designation : Assistant Professor Experience in Years: 7 Area of Interest:
- Drug Utilisation Evaluation
- Technology in Drug Dispensing
Sapna K Dongre started has 7 years of teaching experience. She has also worked as a clinical research associate and medical content developer. She is pursuing her PhD in Medication Therapy Management. She has published research papers in National and International journals. She has also guided many research projects of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Padma GM Rao, Sapna Gore. Survey and evaluation of the Drug Information Services in Kasturba Hospital, Manipal; Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 38(3) July-Sept. 2004
- Padma GM Rao, Sapna Gore, Deepa V. Evaluation of a drug information service in a South Indian teaching hospital. J Pharm Prac Res 2005;35:40-1.
- Sapna Gore. Parthasarathi G, Mahesh PA, Sabin Thomas, Jayaraj BH, Basavagowda H Impact of Patient Education on Inhalation Techniques in Obstructive Airways Disease Pulmon 2003;5:389- 98.
- Sapna K Dongre Information Technology in Preventing Medication Errors. Pharma Times 2018;50(3):15-17.
- Sapna K Dongre "Block Chain Applications in Healthcare: A Push Towards Decentralised Secure Data" Pharma Times February 2019;Volume (2):12-16.
- Sapna K Dongre et al. A study of the possible drug-drug interactions involving oral antidiabetic drugs in patients with type II diabetes. Int. Res. J. Pharm. 2019; 10(5):141-144.
- Paper presented in national seminar on advances in industrial pharmacy and pharmacy practice, JSS College of pharmacy, Mysore-October 2002. "An assessment of impact of patient education on asthma and COPD treatment outcomes"
- Paper presented in Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, Pune - December 2002 "Effect of inhaler technique education on quality of life of asthma and COPD patients"
- Poster presented at Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, Chennai - December 2003. "Evaluation of drug information provided by drug information center of Kasturba Hospital, Manipal.
- Poster presentation. in International conference “Current status and future perspective in pharmaceutical sciences” held on November 2009 at PES College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bangalore. “Role of pharmacists in medical communications”