Ms. SEEMA S RATHORE
Miss. Seema S. Rathore is an Assistant Professor at College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dayananda Sagar University in the department of Pharmaceutics. She holds an M.Pharm degree from Government College of Pharmacy,RGUHS. She has about one and a half year experience in Bioanalytical research and development. She started her teaching career in 2018 at DSU. She has four international publication and has attended many national and international conferences. She has presented 2 poster presentation. Her area of interest is novel drug delivery system, drug discovery, method development and method validation. She is an expert in using Design expert software (DoE) and guides B Pharm students for project.
SEMINARS & CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- Research Advances in Novel Drug Delivery Systems, held on 29 th July 2016, at KLEU College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Research Process and Communicating Science: Tools for Pharmacy students and Teachers, held on 5 th Nov. 2016 at Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Recent Development in Quality by Design of Pharmaceutical Products, held on 18 th Feb. 2017, at PES College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Limitations of animal experimentation and alternate animal models in research, held on 06 and 07th of December 2018, at Acharya and B M Reddy College of pharmacy.
- Current trends in HPLC technique and its application, held on 20th Sept. 2019, at Acharya and B M Reddy College of pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Clinical Pharmacy Training Module, Global Immersion Program, held from 07th Jan to 16th Jan 2020 at AIMST University, Malaysia.
- ECG Interpretation held on 11th Feb. 2020, at Bharathi College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru.
- Geetha M, Seema S Rathore, BP Manjula, Purushotama N, Development and Validation of HPLC Method for Quantification of Nizatidine in Bulk and Microparticulate Dosage Form, J. Pharm. Chem., 2018, 12 (1).
- Rathore SS, G. A. N, Doijode M, Sathyanarayana S. Analytical techniques for Nizatidine: A review. Sep Sci plus. 2019; 1–14.
AWARDS/ANY OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS
- Naadipuram scholarship from AAGCPA for serving a patient and studying the case history. Role of Community Pharmacist in studying the case report and guiding to understand the use of the medicine prescribed, its side effects and the cause of the disease.
- Was involved in serving people during polio vaccination, visiting homes and educating people regarding the use of polio vaccination in the year 2016.
- Star award for M. Pharm project from AAGCPA, USA (From alumni of Government College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru)
- Gold medal for M-Pharm, from RGUHS for Pharma Ceutics for the year 2016-2017
- As judge for e- poster presentation, at Karnataka College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, held on 23rd Nov. 2019
- Record of achievement for Health Emergencies Programme on COVID-19: Operational Planning Guidelines and COVID-19 Partners Platform to support country preparedness and response by WHO on 1st April 2020.