Mrs. SHEENA MARIN THOMAS
I Sheena Marin Thomas working as an Assistant Professor in Dayananda Sagar University in department of Pharmacy Practice. I did my B-Pharm in Pushpagiri College of Pharmacy and M-Pharm in KMCH College of Pharmacy.I have total teaching experience of 5 years.
SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- Attended a national level technical symposium on Emerging Opportunities And Challenges For Clinical Pharmacist In National Health Care in PSG College of pharmacy
- Attended a national seminar on Phytonutraceuticals, Pharmacvovigilence, CADD And Drug development in Pushpagiri College Of Pharmacy
- Attended a seminar on Toxicology & Envenomation – an I C U update in KMCH.
- Attended a seminar on neuro update in KMCH.
- Attended a national conference on Preclinical and Clinical Challenges in Drug Discovery
- Attended a Workshop on pharmacovigilance organized by department of pharmacy practice, TOCOP in collaboration with Augur safety private limited Bengaluru, 23 february 2016
- Attended a seminar on Recent Advances in Drug Delivery System” by Oxford College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, India 11th February 2017
- Attended a seminar on Stem cell therapy of cancer” organized by department of pharmacognosy on 27th February 2016, TOCOP
- Attended a conference in Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy on the topic International Conference on Drug Development and Clinical Research: Current Scenario and Opportunities on 12th and 13th October 2018
- Participated in a conference in Bharathi College of Pharmacy on the topic Continuing Clinical Pharmacy Services in Modern Health Care Scenario on 1st February 2019
- A prospective study on quality of life in patients with obstructive sleep apnea in a national level technical symposium on phytoneutraceuticals, Pharmacovigilence, CADD and Drug Development, held in Pushpagiri College Of Pharmacy, Kerala on 16th September 2011
- Quality of life and obstructive sleep apnea – a cross sectional study in a national level conference on Preclinical and Clinical Challenges in Drug Discovery, held in KMCH College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore on 10th and 11th of November 2011
- Has achieved second prize in poster presentation on the paper entitled “Assessment of knowledge, attitude and practice among hypertensive patients in Medical College Teaching Hospital on 1st February 2019 in Bharathi College of Pharmacy.
- Sheena Marin Thomas and Bincy Varghese. A study on the effectiveness of acarbose in combination with other hypoglycemic agents in reducing blood glucose values in type 2 diabetes. International Journal of advances in pharmacy, biology and chemistry: Oct- Dec:2012:1-5
- Sheena Marin Thomas1, Geetha K1 , Vijayakumar.A1, Rajasekaran.A1. A Prospective Study on the Efficacy and Safety of Acarbose in Obese and Non Obese Type II Diabetic Patients. IJPTP, 2012,3(3),308-312.
- Sheena Marin Thomas1* Ishita Gajjar Nitin1, M. Uday Kiran Reddy1, Harsha Devi S. A Prospective Study: Knowledge Assessment And Patient Care Of Diabetic Foot Ulcer Patients In Tertiary Care Hospital: International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences :2017, 9 (11), 104-110
- Sheena Marin Thomas*, Shereen Thomas, Sonia Rani R, Rahul Nampoothiri, Albin joseph . The clinical pharmacist’s role in enhancement of medication adherence and quality of life in respiratory diseases - a prospective interventional study. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice & Drug Research: 8(1), 2017, 14-18.
- Sheena Marin Thomas*, Gayathri Chand R, Josna Sojan, Mekha Paul, Neeraja Parveen Saleem A. Assessment of the use of pictograms for improving the health outcomes in geriatric in-patients with diabetes and hypertension: International Journal of Pharmacy Practice & Drug Research : 7(1), 2017,19-28.