Mr. Srinath R, with a teaching experience of 5 years working as an Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Aerospace Engineering. He did his Masters of Specialization (M.S) from National Aerospace University, UKRAINE under the field of “Aerodynamic Design of Aircrafts and Helicopters” and pursuing his PhD in the research area of “Optimization and design of Flow Control techniques” under VTU. He has 6 life time memberships to his credit. He has published 6 Research Papers in National and International Journals and conferences.
- Aircraft Stability and Control
- Aircraft Performance
- Elements of Aeronautics
- Aircraft Transportation Systems.
- Aircraft structures I
- Aerodynamics Lab
- CAAD Lab
- Guided the project titled lift enhancement by DBD imitated gurney flaps selected as one among the best 100 projects by KPIT Sparkle 2017-2018.
- Guided the project titled Study and analysis of SLATEX for boundary layer energization over wing surface funded by KSCST Govt. of Karnataka.
- Guided the project on the theme of Agri based UAV funded by New age incubation network (NAIN).