Mrs.Suma Varghese working as Assitant professor in Dayanand Sagar University in pharmaceutics department She has completed her Bpharm from Kerala University and Mpharm from DR.MGR Medical University Chennai.Before joining for teaching she has worked as production chemist in Sangrose labs Mavellikara and as pharmacist in Columbiaasia Hospitals Bangalore.
Seminars/ Workshops/ Conferences Attended:
- Participated as delegate in two days workshop on Recent Trends in Research Methodology & Grant writing organized by KLE College of Pharmacy on 14th&15th February 2020.
- Participated as delegate in the one day National Seminar on Quality Enhancement & Sustenance in Higher Education held at The Oxford College Of Science (NAAC Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru) on 5th July 2019.
- Attended two days workshops as a part of Basic Course in Education Methodology conducted by RGUHS, Karnataka held at The Oxford College of Pharmacy on 13th & 14th May 2019.
- Attended in the AYUSMAT-Healthcare Leadership Summit at Indian Institute Of Management(IIM), Bangalore on 3rd March,2019.
- Participated as delegate in the one day seminar on “Emerging trends & challenges in patient focused pharmacy education” organized by College of Pharmacy, Sri Ramakrishna Institute Of Paramedical Sciences, Coimbatore & Asian Association Of Schools Of Pharmacy on 3rd November 2012.
- Participated in the 63rd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre,Bengaluru Dec 2011
- Participated in the National Seminar held at Pushpagiri College of Pharmacy on 16th September 2011.
- Poster presentation on “ Emerging Trends & Challenges in Patient Focused Pharmacy Education” organized by College of Pharmacy, Sri Ramakrishna Institute Of Paramedical Sciences, Coimbatore & Asian Association Of Schools Of Pharmacy.