The Examination Section has long realized the need for a credible, valid, effective and transparent evaluation system. In this pursuit, we have taken giant leaps in technology to ensure seamless processes for Question Paper setting, conduct of the examination, valuation & tabulation of results.
The University has implemented:
- Computerized generation of Hall Tickets with ID recognition.
- Model/Synoptic answers and Marking Scheme for uniformity in the assessment, moderation/ revaluation.
- Coding/ bar coding of the answer books.
- 100% digital valuation
- Double Blind Digital valuation on random selection.
- Scrutiny of the assessed/moderated answer books.
- Seamless & error-free computation of results.
- Stringent vigilance and penal measures against lapses & malpractices.
- B.Sc Summer Term Examination Time Table - July 2019
- B.Com Summer Term Examination Time Table - July 2019
- BBA Summer Term Examination Time Table - July 2019
- BA Summer Term Examination Time Table - July 2019
- UG : Summer Term Examination Circular - July 2019
- Summer Term Examination Application Form
- Summer Term Examination Time Table July - 2019
- PG : Summer Term Examination Circular - 2019
- Application for Re-valuation / Photocopy of Answer Booklet
- Summer Term Notification - 2019
- Application for Backlog / Repeat Examination
- Application for Transcript
- Year wise B.Pharm Results announced
- Semester wise B.Pharm Results announced
- MBA semester end examination Result announced
- M.Sc semester end examination Result announced
- Executive MBA 1st & 2nd Sem Results announced
- B.Tech / BCA semester end examination Result announced
- BA(Journalism) May-2019 Result announced
- BSC May-2019 Result announced
- BBA, B.COM May-2019 Result announced
Contact UsProf. Anita Ramalingam, Controller of Examinations,
6th Floor, Dental Block,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Bangalore- 560078, Karnataka, India.