The Examination Section has long realized the need for a credible, valid, effective and transparent evaluation system. In this pursuit, we have taken giant leaps in technology to ensure seamless processes for Question Paper setting, conduct of the examination, valuation & tabulation of results.
The University has implemented:
- Computerized generation of Hall Tickets with ID recognition.
- Model/Synoptic answers and Marking Scheme for uniformity in the assessment, moderation/ revaluation.
- Coding/ bar coding of the answer books.
- 100% digital valuation
- Double Blind Digital valuation on random selection.
- Scrutiny of the assessed/moderated answer books.
- Seamless & error-free computation of results.
- Stringent vigilance and penal measures against lapses & malpractices.
- Revaluation Circular
- Revaluation Application Form
- B.Tech SEE Time Table Dec 2018
- B.Com SEE Time Table Dec 2018
- BBA SEE Time Table Dec 2018
- BA(Journalism) SEE Time Table Dec 2018
- B.Pharm & M.Pharm SEE Time Table Dec 2018
- B.Sc SEE Time Table Dec 2018
- Circular for Repeat Examinations for BBA,B.Sc, B.Com,BA(JMC)
- Application form for Repeat Examinations for B.Tech & BCA
- Application form for Repeat Examinations for BBA,B.Sc, B.Com,BA(JMC)
Contact UsProf. Anita Ramalingam, Controller of Examinations,
6th Floor, Dental Block,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Bangalore- 560078, Karnataka, India.