The Examination Section has long realized the need for a credible, valid, effective and transparent evaluation system. In this pursuit, we have taken giant leaps in technology to ensure seamless processes for Question Paper setting, conduct of the examination, valuation & tabulation of results.
The University has implemented:
- Computerized generation of Hall Tickets with ID recognition.
- Model/Synoptic answers and Marking Scheme for uniformity in the assessment, moderation/ revaluation.
- Coding/ bar coding of the answer books.
- 100% digital valuation
- Double Blind Digital valuation on random selection.
- Scrutiny of the assessed/moderated answer books.
- Seamless & error-free computation of results.
- Stringent vigilance and penal measures against lapses & malpractices.
PDC,MC,TC & Convocation
- Application for Backlog / Repeat Examination
- Application for Migration Certificate
- Application for Provisional Degree Certificate
- Application for TC
- Application for Name Correction in Grade Card / Marks Card / Degree Certificate
- Application for Re-valuation / Photocopy of Answer Booklet
- Application for Transcript
- Timetable for M.Tech Even Semester End Examinations - July 2020
- MBA/M.Sc Fee Circular June 2020
- Time table for B.Phama Annual Scheme Theory Examination July 2020
- Time table for MBA 4th Semester Theory Examination June/July 2020
- Time table for M.Sc 2nd & 4th Semester Theory Examination July 2020
- Time table for B.Sc. even semester end online exams May 2020/June 2020
- Time table for BA (JMC) even semester end online exams June 2020
- Time table for Pharmacy even semester end online exams June 2020
- Time table for SCMS even semester end online exams – June 2020
- Time table for SOE even semester end online exams – June 2020
Contact UsProf. Anita Ramalingam, Controller of Examinations,
6th Floor, Dental Block,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Bangalore- 560111, Karnataka, India.