Dr. Chinju Susan Chacko started her career as Assistant Professor in Nitte Gulabi Shetty Memorial Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mangalore in 2017. She holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from M.S. Ramaiah college of Pharmacy Bangalore under RGUHS university and currently working as Assistant Professor in College of Pharmaceutical science, Dayananda Sagar University. She is having 2 years of teaching experience and published 6 publications in international and national journals. Her areas of interest are research, academics and Pharmacovigilance.
International/ National Journal Publications
- Eswaran Maheswari, Lydia Abraham, Chinju Susan Chacko, Ganesan RajalekshmiSaraswathy, ArunaChala Ramesh, Assessment of Pattern, Severity and Outcome of Poisoning in Emergency Care Unit-Journal of applied pharmaceutical sciences 2016; 6(12): 178-183
- Salu Sunny, AthiraThampi, Johnkennedy, Nishitha Shetty, Sajeev Kumar Babasahib, Chinju Chacko,Assessment of Adverse Effects of Most Commonly Prescribed Anticancer Drugs in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital-Indian Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 2017; 10(4):270-275
- Christina Pothen ,Bibin Baby, Anusree Ashokan, Chinju Chacko, Pradeep Shenoy, Nandakumar UP . Drug usage Pattern in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Undergoing Maintenance Hemodialysis . Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2019; 12(10):5024-5028 .
Seminars/ Workshops/ Conferences Attended:
- Participated as a delegate in the pharmacy practice module on “Nephrology” from 18th to 20th March 2015, organized by IACP.
- Attended 5th Asia pacific regional conference on“ PsychosocialRehabilitation” from 6th to 8thFebruary 2015 ,organized by World Association For Psychosocial Rehabilitation ,at M.S.Ramaiah Medical College And Hospital,Bangalore,INDIA.
- Attended “Global Cancer Summit , International Collaborative Conference ”Held From 18th ,19th And 20th November ,2015 At J. N . TATA Auditorium ,Indian Institute Of Science , Bangalore , India.
- Attended one day seminar on cGMP, Quality, Productivity in pharmaceuticals and galaxy of job opportunities in Pharmacy on Jan 30th 2015.
- Chinju Susan Chacko . Attended a national workshop on Pharmacoviglance , 7th January 2016 , held at M.S.Ramaiah University of Applied sciences, Bangalore
- Attended Continuing Medical Education On Pharmacovigilance organized by: Reginal Training Centre, PvPI , JSS Medical College & Hospital, Mysuru. In Technical Collaboration With National Coordination Center-Pharmacovigilance Programme Of India, Indian pharmacopoeia commission (IPC), Ghaziabad, held On 5th April 2016 At M.S. Ramaiah Medical College & Hospital, Bengaluru
- Attended a national seminar on Update on Pharmacovigilance, 7thOctober 2017, held at Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore
- Chinju Susan Chacko.Attended a national seminar on Update on Pharmacotherapy of Joint Disorders & Osteoporosis, 18th August 2017, held at K.S.Hegde Medical Academy Mangaluru.
- Attended a national seminar on Update on Pharmacotherapy of Joint Disorders & Osteoporosis, 18th August 2017, held at K.S.Hegde Medical Academy Mangaluru
- Attended a national conference on Nutricon , 19th to 20th January 2018, held at K.S.Hegde Medical Academy Mangaluru
- Attended a national seminar on Recent Update on RNTCP ,23rd March 2018 , held at K.S.Hegde Medical Academy Mangaluru
- Attended a faculty development program ‘FEEL TEACHER’ learning and development Intervention ,25th to 27th July 2018 , held at NGSM Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences , DerlakatteMangaluru.
- Attended a national Seminar on Personalized Medicine and its importance to optimize drug therapy, 20thNovember 2019 College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dayananda sagar university, Bangalore
- Attended a national Seminaron Drug Delivery in Pharmaceutical Transnational Research, 23rd November 2019 , held at Karnataka College of Pharmacy Bengaluru.
- Attended a national Workshop on Interpretation of spectra- a practical approach, 25-26th November 2019, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dayananda sagar university, Bangalore.
- Attended a national conference on conversations of the Clinical pharmacist- objective structured clinical evaluation 2.0, 6th December 2019, T.JOHN college of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Poster presentation on “Review on selective serotonin receptor inhibitor(SSRIs) induced suicidal tendencies” in 5th Asia pacific regional conference on Psychosocial Rehabilitation.