USP of School of Engineering
The USP of School of Engineering is listed below:
- Teach students 21st century skills and combine active-learning based pedagogy, evidence-based pedagogy with a strong focus on community building, working with students as partners, focusing on global challenges.
- Practicing the pedagogy from fact-based traditional lecturing to interactive teaching with the aim of fostering durable skills such as critical thinking, developing an expert mind set, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication.
- Building the Centre of Excellence on emerging domains for a laboratory the standards and practice in various departments that develops and build the indigenous students and staff strength.
- Building strong fundamental knowledge and skillset for students. Also, develop a comprehensive suite of credentials to Upskill.
- Students enroll in MOOCs / Hacker rank / Code chief / Github, etc, to improve their skill set.
- Providing opportunity to students works as internships in funded projects and provide an exposure to research informatics.
- Inspire faculty members, research scholars and students to publish research articles in reputed journals / conferences.
- Faculty and students are involved in funded projects by writing the research proposals to the central agencies and industries.
- Encourage the students to participate in Boot Camps, symposiums and workshops through professional students’ chapter
- Active MOUs to build Center of Excellence from reputed industries to train faculties and students related to the latest technologies and tools.