Salient Features of the Program
- The curriculum takes a holistic view of design.
- The curriculum is designed following the state-of-the-art market and research trends
- Project driven curriculum ensures that students creatively apply knowledge and acquire future-ready career skills. Students are guided and encouraged to patent these projects
- Choice based credit system facilitates students in pursuing their interests.
- The inclusion of research-based courses and project provides research orientation and encouragement to pursue research as a career.
- Major emphasis on internship ensures that students understand contemporary market requirements and professional expectations.
- Design in an engineering eco-system at DSU facilitates multi-disciplinary collaborative projects.
- Existence of design eco-system due to a large number of manufacturing and software firms in Bangalore.