B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
The Electronics and Communications Engineering Programme seamlessly articulates the concepts from basic sciences to technology with relevant practice through labs and projects for building the problem-solving skills, keeping industry requirements in view. Students will develop competence in areas like Signal Processing, Communication Systems, VLSI Design, Embedded systems, and Robotics.
- B.Voc in Mechatronics is a specially designed course for PUC or 12th & ITI Holders by Dayananda Sagar University and NTTF
- A specially designed industry-specific programme for PUC & ITI Candidates
- 3-Year Degree programme completely customized as per Industry requirements
- After successful completion of B.Voc degree, the candidates can take up Post Graduation programmes like M.Voc (Master of Vocation) or MBA degree programme in the country
M.Tech Electronics and Communication (Specialization in Embedded Systems)
- The programme offers a set of courses that allow learners to gain and apply knowledge of various Embedded Systems, and design fault-tolerant, Safety Critical systems for real-time processing
- Semesters 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cover core courses. The 4th semester covers Dissertation/ Project Work.
- The Dissertation (Project Work) in the final semester enables students to apply concepts and techniques learnt during the programme to solve Real World Problems.
- The education delivery methodology is a blend of classroom and experiential learning. Experiential learning consists of lab exercises, assignments, case studies and work integrated activities.
PhD( Electronics and Communication)
- The PhD Programme in ECE is a research-based Programme in the core areas of Communication, VLSI, Embedded technology and design, as per the strength of the department. The research outcomes of the Programme are required to be published in prestigious journals and conferences.