Programme Educational Objectives (PEO's)
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)-UG
- Our Graduates will have in-depth knowledge of Electronics and Communication Engineering with promising professional careers in private and public sector or higher education.
- Our Graduates will be successful in solving Engineering Problems with innovative ideas and acquire managerial skills for desired outcomes.
- Our Graduates will have the motivation for perennial learning and progress their careers by inculcating interpersonal, leadership and social skills.
- Our Graduates will be active members for catering to the society locally and globally with Ethics and Integrity.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)-M.Tech
- Analyze and formulate suitable Electronic Design Automation (EDA) to solve real world problems in the Embedded Systems domain to design innovative products and systems.
- Develop managerial skills and relevant techniques in the disciplines of Embedded Systems that include safety and sustainability, and become a successful professional or entrepreneur in the sector.
- Pursue a career in Embedded Systems research by self-teaching and self- directed research on cutting-edge technology.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)-B.Voc
After successful completion of the B.Voc program, the graduates will be able to:
- Articulate concepts of Electronics, Mechanical, and Computing for technical excellence.
- Able to Strategize, Model, and Devise pioneering interdisciplinary systems and solutions.
- Inculcate Professional Integrities, Leadership, Managerial, Communication and Collaboration Skills in preparation for a successful career in Industry and R&D organizations.