COLLEGE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES - Vision, Mission and Goals
To be a premier institute in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences by providing quality education, training and research for the benefit of society with the ultimate aim of providing proficient patient care and innovation in drug development to meet the global healthcare needs.
- To provide knowledge, necessary skills in the profession of Pharmacy through innovative practice.
- To encourage staff & students to take up research activities in various facets of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacy practice.
- To nurture team work to serve society by practicing and executing moral responsibilities associated with pharmaceutical industries and hospitals.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
At college of Pharmaceutical Sciences, DSU, we offer programs B.Pharm, Pharm.D, M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics, M.Pharm in Pharmacology, M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Doctor of Philosophy (Pharmaceutical sciences).
The college of Pharmaceutical Science steers upon to accomplish the preset goals mentioned below through an effective and holistic approach with the necessary outcomes.
- To impart the required fundamental knowledge of Pharmaceutical Science wherein the learners effectively adept, to pioneer in the practice of Pharmacy profession.
- To equip with core scientific concepts enabling to resolve the contemporary scientific challenges; train them with methodological skills that lineate to design an appropriate model.
- To develop caliber in identifying the problem in the scientific task; enable them to explore and prioritize potential strategies and design, implement and evaluate a viable solution.
- To potentiate the abilities of interpersonal skills to envision them as an active healthcare team by demonstrating mutual respect, understanding and values to meet patient care need.
- To motivate as life- long learners and foster higher competency level to adapt to the rapid changes in the domain of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- To indoctrinate the managerial qualities required for optimum utility of human, technological, physical and financial resources in providing a safe, quality and efficacious healthcare system.
- To nurture leadership abilities with the professional attitude reinforced with ethical and societal principles.
College of Pharmacy
- About Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Vision, Mission and Goals
- PEO, PO, PSO, CO
- Principal's Message
- Seats & Eligibility
- Calendar of Events
- Board of Studies
- Research Activities
- News & Events
- SIFD Submitted to PCI
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Curricular Aspect
- Contact Us