The College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (COPS) of Dayananda Sagar University, is a premier institution in India offering B. Pharm, M. Pharm and Pharm. D, and Ph.D. programs.
- Research and Development: The COPS has clusters of innovation ecosystems across various departments. Each department is integrated, interlinked and focussed towards the multi-disciplinary approaches of drug discovery and development, therapies, and medical technologies.
- Cutting-edge Technology: COPS has state-of-the-art technology and advanced R&D infrastructure and facilities to innovate, design new drugs, optimise and develop them into high-quality clinically useful pharmaceutical products.
- Expertise and Specialization: Faculties at COPS are trained and educated across the globe. We have a nice blend of postdocs, doctorates, and highly skilled industrial experts in our faculty group. We specialize in drug discovery, design, formulation and development of novel chemical entities or herbal drugs towards oncology, neurology, and infections. Our team of highly skilled experts is dedicated to advancing knowledge and treatments in these fields.
- Pedagogy and Curriculum: Our students are educated and trained by providing pedagogical instructions. Curriculum is designed to synergise the teaching efforts by organizing conferences, workshops, and skill development programs.
- Collaboration and Partnerships: COPS has many research activities that are in collaboration with academic institutions, research organizations, and other pharmaceutical companies to leverage collective expertise, share resources, and accelerate drug development processes.
- Patient-Centric Approach: COPS in collaboration with CDSIMER and Sagar Hospitals has many initiatives on understanding patient needs and developing therapies that improve patient outcomes and quality of life. This involves patient engagement programs, personalized medicine approaches, or patient support initiatives.
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility: COPS prioritize sustainable practices, ethical research, and environmental responsibility, aligning our R&D efforts with the broader goal of promoting public health and social well-being.
College of Pharmacy
- About Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Vision, Mission and Goals
- PEO, PO, PSO, CO
- Principal's Message
- Seats & Eligibility
- Calendar of Events
- Board of Studies
- Research Activities
- News & Events
- SIFD Submitted to PCI
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Curricular Aspect
- Contact Us