The CJMC Advantage
- CJMC designs its own syllabus, enabling it to respond to changing needs of the communication industry and society
- CJMC’s curriculum is based on the axioms of the UNESCO-recommended model for the Asian region drafted by renowned social scientists and professionals from across the world.
- CJMC’s programmes are delivered by seasoned industry professionals who continue to offer consultancy to media practitioners and leading media companies.
- Students are provided with opportunities to undertake internships in leading media organizations. Students have been able to publish significant media works in newspapers and journals.
- CJMC students also have a say in administrative and academic decision making.
- Based entirely on credits enabling credit transfers across international universities and departments within the university in the future
The Main Campus:
- Campus 1: Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru - 560 111, Karnataka, India.
- Land line: 080 46461800
- Mobile: +91 8884407479
- Campus 3: Hosur Rd, Kudlu Gate, Srinivasa Nagar, Hal Layout, Singasandra,
Bengaluru - 560 114, Karnataka, India.
- Land line: 080 49092924
- E-mail: [email protected]