The CJMC Advantage
- CJMC designs its own syllabus, enabling it to respond to changing needs of the communication industry and society
- CJMC’s curriculum is based on the axioms of the UNESCO-recommended model for the Asian region drafted by renowned social scientists and professionals from across the world.
- CJMC’s programmes are delivered by seasoned industry professionals who continue to offer consultancy to media practitioners and leading media companies.
- Students are provided with opportunities to undertake internships in leading media organizations. Students have been able to publish significant media works in newspapers and journals.
- CJMC students also have a say in administrative and academic decision making.
- Based entirely on credits enabling credit transfers across international universities and departments within the university in the future
- Campus 1: Dayananda Sagar University
- Devarakaggalahalli, Harohalli,
Kanakapura Road, Ramanagara Dt.,
Bengaluru – 562 112
- Campus 2: Dayananda Sagar University
- Innovation Campus,
Administrative & Main Admission office,
Kudlu Gate, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru - 560 068
Admissions Helpline: +91 80 49092924 / 25
E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Registrar: +91 80 4909 2910 / 11
Office of Dean (School of Engineering): +91 80 4909 2986 / 32 / 33
Dean - MBA: +91 80 4909 2931
Research Cell: +91 80 4909 2912 / +91 97390 17462
- DSU City Admissions Office:
- Gate 2, 6th Floor, University Building,
Dental Block, Kumaraswamy Layout,
Bengaluru - 560111
Admissions Helpline: +91 80 46461800
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com