COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY - Vision, Mission and Goals
To be a centre of excellence in Physiotherapy education, clinical training, research and innovation and to produce professionals with exceptional skills, leadership qualities to serve humanity with compassionate care.
To achieve the objective that enhances competencies in clinical reasoning, innovation and core values committed to health.
- Quality - we maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Innovation- we welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- Teamwork-we collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
- Service-we strive to exceed our patients and/or fellow caregiver’s expectations for comfort and convenience.
- Integrity – we adhere to high moral principles and professional’s standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Compassion – we demonstrate our commitment to world class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients families and fellow caregivers.