School of Commerce & Management
The delivery methodology at Dayananda Sagar University is Student-Enabled and includes activity based learning, experimental learning, and participative learning activities.
Dayananda Sagar University with its legacy of over more than five decades of imparting higher education on par with global standards in various disciplines offers undergraduate and post graduate programs in commerce and management. The School provides a rich learning environment with world class infrastructure together with top class faculty team to develop and hone the managerial and leadership abilities of its students through a rich portfolio of pedagogical tools. Class room instruction, case-based discussion, role plays, film-shows, games, on field projects and company internships, besides guest lectureship and seminars by industry experts are the many ways the students learn the fundamentals and advanced concepts in commerce and management education.
Objectives of the programs at the school:
- Students are academically prepared to be successful managers, entrepreneurs and to be practising well in professional services of their choice.
- Students are well exposed to global practices of the functions of commerce and management science.
- Students will be sensitised and be trained to be sensitive human beings while being successful managers and leaders.
- Students possess the professional attitudes and skills to perform as productive employees and continue learning.
- Students will be excellent managerial communicators.
Commerce & Management
- About Commerce & management
- Vision, Mission and Goals
- Dean's Message
- Programs Offered
- Seats and Eligibility
- Board of Studies
- Programme Educational Objectives
- Facilities & Features
- Calendar of Events
- News & Events
- International Partnership & Collaborations
- Student Testimonials