SCHOOL OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT - Vision, Mission and Goals
To be the final destination of global researches and professionals for education in Management Science, by fostering entrepreneurial culture and ethical leadership”.
- Engage in deep research activities that enrich the knowledge and policies of business entities and governments through Thought Leadership.
- Provide experiential learning to students and practicing professionals to excel in global business environment.
- Partake actively with partners in business world to create societal impact through business models and technology advancements.
- To create a platform of learning opportunities for students and to enable them to take careers in the corporate sector, public and social fields, research and academics.
- To effectively impart to the students the management concepts and principles.
- To enhance the students’ soft skills, critical thinking skills and implementation of the reasoning and problem-solving models.
- To encourage and support faculty members to carry on quality research in the context of management and publish in cited journals
- To encourage collaborative research between faculty members, students and other stakeholders inside and outside the university.
- To support and develop the college’s participation and involvement with the larger business community, organisations associations and forums.
- To extensively work on revenue-generating projects, consultancies and related assignments.
- To collaborate with reputed domestic and international institutions to highlight the university’s image and advancing the existing management education to superior levels.
Commerce & Management
- About Commerce & management
- Vision, Mission and Goals
- PO, PSO, Course Outcomes
- Faculty Research
- Seats and Eligibility
- Scheme & Syllabus
- Board of Studies
- Programme Educational Objectives
- Facilities & Features
- News & Events
- Students Achievements
- Code of Conduct
- International Partnership & Collaborations
- SCMS Magazine
- Student Testimonials
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative
- Capability Enhancement Program
- Industrial Visit
- Cultural Activities
- Sports Activities
- Alumni Club
- Management Club - UTSAHA