Skill Based Workshop
Design Thinking Workshop
With the business world and its complexities, it calls for managers plus leaders to adapt. Adaptation is an iterative process of moving positively in the innovation and learning curve, thinking critically, systematically and comprehensively.
The concept of design thinking and why is it the need of the hour?
Design thinking is a non-linear process. It utilizes groups or teams to develop a deep understanding of users, limitations, rethinks assumptions to reiterate and deliver contemporary solutions which are further prototyped and tested. Through design thinking, it is possible to address multiple needs and create a focused approach towards feasible solutions.
DSU has come up with a design thinking workshop to help you push your organization forward. We have our esteemed faculty Dr. Rahul Dighe, Professor of Supply Chain Management at Dayananda Sagar University who would be facilitating this program. He is an alumnus of IIT-B and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA where he received a Doctorate in engineering. Further, he carries rich experience from multiple large sized organizations in India, Japan and the United States. Dr. Dighe drove innovation at IBM, India for close to a decade.
Program Outcomes: –
- Work in a team to visualize and design a possible new product or service
- Listen to the customer — empathize to understand hidden/latent needs
- Generate ground-breaking solutions.
- Develop hands on methods to figure out innovative answers.
- Develop a Human - centric approach towards problems
- Develop refined skills
- Enhance user experience
- Improve your decision-making capabilities
- Measure risks involved in design assessments
- Apply Design Thinking concept as a habit