Vision, Mission and Values
Vision: What future we want to create?
To be known as the best B-School for aspiring management leaders in the country with industry focused curriculum and practice.
Mission: Why we exist?
To create value for students, business and society by providing intellectual leadership, advancing the science and practice of management, and developing confident leaders to be the agents of change in a world driven by data, technology and innovation.
- To create a platform of learning opportunities for students and to enable them to take careers in the corporate sector, public and social fields, research and academics.
- To effectively impart to the students the management concepts and principles.
- To enhance the students’ life skills, critical thinking skills and implementation of the reasoning and problem-solving models.
- To encourage and support faculty members to carry on quality research in the context of management and publish in cited journals
- To encourage collaborative research between faculty members, students and other stakeholders inside and outside the university.
- To support and develop the college’s participation and involvement with the larger business community, organisations associations and forums.
- To extensively work on revenue-generating projects, consultancies and related assignments.
- To collaborate with reputed domestic and international institutions to highlight the university’s image and advancing the existing management education to superior levels.
Values: What is important to us?
Our approach is Learning with Purpose (LwP). It is based on five pillars of sustainability:
- Transforming the portfolio of programs that we offer by creating short-term programs in skilling students in specific areas while strengthening our flagship programs like the MBA and Executive MBA and thus making young people more employable (Human Sustainability)
- Induct teachers with passion and depth of management knowledge and an ability to mentor students (Knowledge Sustainability)
- Limiting our environmental impact by reducing our carbon footprint by having 30-40 % of classes online where students need not travel to the university and occupy a class (Environmental Sustainability)
- Lifting disadvantaged people by offering new types of support to women in training them to be confident entrepreneurs (Talent Sustainability).
- Delivering superior financial returns (Financial Sustainability)